Product review: Bio-essence Snail Secretion Repair Serum


I was so excited to find out this yesterday @Watsons, without any hesitation I picked two of the serum, and one cream.

Normal price: 39.90 sgd
Now: 29.90 sgd (from 17-23th Jan only)



What did it do to my skin?
Prior to trying this snail secretion repair serum, my skin was experiencing a major breakout from using a wrong product, yes I have super sensitive skin. At that point of time regardless what I applied to my face, it felt irritated and burning. Practically I had to discontinue my skincare regime, used only Cetaphil the most reliable moisturizing cream so that my face wouldnot feel too dry and tightened up.

When I first saw Bio-Essence Snail secretion repair serum in the store, it claims to have 6 benefits:

1. Repair damaged skin
2. Stimulate skin cells regeneration
3. Lighten scars & marks
4. Anti-inflammation to prevent pimples
5. Moisturize & soften skin
6. Keep skin supple & elastic

I thought if it works as how it claims, my skin definitely need it. There started my experiment. By now I have used it for 10 days, I'm loving it! :)) 

It got absorbed fast while I massaged it to my face, on the spot skin feeling very well moisturized, soft and very light, most importantly it doesnot irritate my skin!
Generally I have acne-prone skin, so anytime if you bump into me, you might see one on my face. Even more depressingly as my skin ages, it's taking much longer time to go away. BUT, in the last week I did notice the acne drying out immediately the following morning after I used it, and the scars are fading off real quickly. Right now being acne-free, I'm so beyond delighted!

 
How did I use it?

I used it after cleansing and toning my skin, gently massage it to my entire face and neck, in the mornings and nights.

For those of you who have similar skin type as me(combo, sensitive and acne-prone), you may wanna give it a shot since it is 10$ cutdown now. 

Cheers for beautiful skin
Rae

3 comments:

  1. hi,
    do you use any moisturizer after the serum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im aready bought it but not use yet....hope its work for me... Very encourage me to use this bio essence snail.

    ReplyDelete