Happy Sunday to all!!! And quick acne fix?

Yeah I'm chilling out in Andersen's and enjoying my favorite ice cream combos, never get enough of these, so good! 

The past week has been a bit stressful at work. But I can smile now, because time finally did justice. It was not easy being the only one who stood up for what's right, then being back-stabbed sabotaged and misunderstood again and again. I chose to hang on knowing there is this day when the truth is out. It took 2 months!! It definitely calls for some celebration now. :)

As for my skin, it's been really happy and free from acnes for a while. But stress took quite a toll on it this week, there were two fierce and angry zits popped up on my chin and neck area, they behaved like they are not going away for a long time.
 
My resolution? I did a microdermabrasion to clean those pores and remove the dead cells on the surface of skin to prevent further breakouts on other part of my face; After that I did a chemical peel, for the salicylic acid to penetrate deeper in the skin and dry it up faster.

And...If anyone is looking for the quickest way to shoo the zits away? Yes, the injection. My dermatologist did a Kenacort jab for me, 24hours later now the bumps already subsided by 90% :)Isnot just wonderful!? If I wanted to use foundation/some concealing on top, it'd look perfectly like normal skin. (I know how girls like to use makeup and concealer to cover imperfections on our face and body, but concealer and bumpy zits are not good friends.)
 
But how does this kenacort injection work?  Kenacort is a corticosteroid used to provide relief for inflammations. So it works best for those hard and bumpy zits. 

Happy weekend everyone.
Rae


1 comment:

  1. Nice. Very useful information for readers that you have shared. Keep posting like this. Kenacort Injection 40mg/1ml in UK

    ReplyDelete