Post-Fraxel update. Day 4

I am still red! Went to work bare-faced, the guy from my next-door office teased me saying it is like 'monkey face'!!??? :-/

Generally my face is a better version of yesterday's, flaking and peeling is the most happening thing right now. My new skin is saying hello, it is super super SUPER sensitive, and screaming for my extra attention all the time. I tried using pure aloe vera gel, however I still feel Avene skin recovery cream and the thermal spring water does the best job.

And...it is kinda bothering me that there are several tiny whitehead-like breakouts on my forehead and chin, as well a pustular one on my right cheek. Yes the same symptom occurred as after my previous session, which is a normal response after Fraxel treatment. Just imagine the the top layer of skin is covered with all the dry and dead cells, meanwhile the inner is actively producing sebum, so when the sebum cant come out, they get stuck, there are then acnes.

So now I'm waiting patiently for my skin to get less sensitive, will see what I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment