HydraFacial treatment

I had the great honor to try this HydraFacial treatment at Dr Pat Yuen's clinic last week, by two lovely ladies Maryanne and Jihua. I enjoyed it as throughout the entire treatment there was no discomfort at all, unlike the traditional facial treatments I had at different beauty salons all these while. I'm sure who have oily to acne-prone skin definitely understand what I mean! Nobody likes the torturing part of 'squeezing' if you have pimples, or sometimes black/white heads on your face...

The instant result I noticed was my skin was SO brightened up and super soft to touch, however I was slightly not convinced as my pores were still looking the same. But miracle happened two hours later. My whole face look so lifted-up, glowing like never before, and my pores shrunk! Truly amazing!

Right now I'm monitoring my skin changes, and the duration of this positive effect. Will update on this again.

And surprised there is a clip on Youtube, for those who might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment