ColorVUE Big Eye Cosmetic contact lens---My long lost love FOUND!!

So a while ago when I walked to Sunny Eyewear(at Far East Plaza), where I used to pick up my ColorVUE contact lens, Sunny told me all the ColorVUE series have been discontinued in Singapore. My heart sunk.

(I'm a loyal fan of ColorVUE Big Eye contact lens for years, I love how they make my eyes look so much bigger, mysterious and more alert, in a very subtle way. They won me tons of compliments, and lotsa people asked what brand and where I got them etc. Since then I tried all different colors from the same range, eg sweet honey, cool blue, party green and amazing black, however, 'evening gray' remains my favourite.) 

I started my long and desperate searching for ColorVUE Big Eye, constant testing out color lens from various brands, and keep getting disappointed...

Until recently I run into one website that carries ColorVUE Big eye, I was overjoyed! It was like discovery of treasure. So I placed the order on the spot, it was like a dream come true.
 
10 days later, I got this...
Who doesnot love package by your doorstep?!

And when I opened it...

They are so carefully and neatly packed. There are 4 cases came along..

This is how the 'evening gray' looks..

And on me...

I really love how flattering they are, and for long wear from 7am to midnight, they never give my eyes any discomfort. What's even better, they cost only 34.3sgd per pair from this website, comparing to 49sgd when I purchased them from Sunny Eyewear store, it is a steal. International shipping fee was 3.48 sgd, just reasonable.

If anyone of you would like to get them, the website I mentioned is:
http://www.my-contactlens.com/
They have a lot other fancy cosmetics lens, as well as the regular contact lens, happy browsing!





1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm from sunny eyewear and sunny told me that colorVUE is back in Singapore at a much affordable price of 30sgd and more variety! Hope to see you around! :)

    ReplyDelete