Beauty goodies I discovered at Watson store.

I have a young colleague from a few years ago, every morning she showed up wearing either eyeliner, or eye shadow, or eyebrow pencil, or lip gloss, only ONE of them each day. I was curious and asked her why. :) And she laughed: 'Shhhh..Cosmetics is pretty costly, I have budget...'

I know. Thats why everytime when I find good and inexpensive stuff, I have to tell the whole world. So we dont have to break our wallet to look just fabulous. These two items I have been using for months. And I think they definitely worth  checkout, both available inWatson store.

1)Bourjois Translucent smoothing primer
-Correcting airbrush action for an instantly beautified complex

It comes in a little pink pot. The texture feels soft and very much siliconey, By look it is slightly pink, but turns colorless once being applied onto skin.

I use it after my skin care routine and before foundation. Apply with clean fingers, it gets into every pores and fine lines, so they look less obvious. It mattifies the skin, gives a very smooth surface getting the skin ready for foundation application.

I usually put on my makeup at 7am, and reach home 8-9pm or even later. My foundation stay put, in fact it looks even better towards end of the day, and throughout the entire day I only blot the bit of shininess once in the afternoon time. The primer absolutely works in some way.

Good to know: It has non-pore blocking, oil-free formula, enriched with wild azalea extract to protect cells' youth.

And.. I just dumped my Benefit the POREfessional for this pink baby. Ha!

Price: 25.4sgd.


2)CANMAKE Cover & Stretch Concealer UV SPF25 (waterproof)
This concealer is in a little glass tube. Available in 3 shades, number 1, 2 and 3(from fair to dark). Its texture is very creamy, provides mid-full coverage of almost-ALL imperfection. 

So far I have purchased my 4th tube, for my regular concealing of marks from acne. (I still have them once in a while). And I stock up them for my professional kit as well.



The best way to use it? Just apply very little amount of this product onto the concerned area with the sponge tip applicator, take a clean finger to dab and blend it into the skin around the area; Some people prefer to blend with a concealing brush, whatever it works better. 

One secret is, since after my too-faced shadow insurance run out, I experimented this product as eye primer. All I can say is its performance is beyond what I expected. It blends into the eye area nicely, covers my tiny blue/purple veins well, and its creamy texture holds the eyeshadow in place longer. So we just kill two birds with one stone, save the eye primer. :)
 
Price: 19sgd

Till next time. 
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment