Product review: Color combos eyeliner

Color combos eyeliner, this is one product I've been using almost everyday for years, lotsa girls have asked me what brand I was wearing how it looked so black, some even thought it was some gel eyeliner. And now this is my secret.


This is how it looks, in the form of twist pen, which I like very much, saves me the trouble and time to sharpen before every use, especially when I'm rushing to get ready. The tip doesn't look super sharp, however precise lines are easily achieveable with the assistance of Q-tips!


Its texture is soft and creamy, extremely easy to glide on, and it gives the blackest effect. Use it on top of an eye primer, it'll stay put forever like nobody's business.

I've worn it to wow wild wet(water park), after spending a full splashing day with my little niece, my eyeliner was good as just being drawn on. I wore it to cinema, cried over the show, no smudge or smear at all; And in extremely hot and humid climate in Singapore, it doesnot budge. What else do you ask for?

It doesnot have very fancy packaging or design tho, but as an eyeliner it does an amazing job. Plus it is super affordable, costs only 5.90sgd in SASA store. I highly recommend it to everyone especially girls who are prone to smudges under the eye areas, do give it a try, or let me know yout thoughts.

Thanks for taking your time to read.
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment