Product review: Benefit Foaming Face Wash


I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect skin care products, so when the salesgirl introduced me this new face wash from Benefit thru a demo on my hand, I was impressed at its pleasant fragrance, and how rich it lathers up. 

Now I have used it for over one month, would give it a fair review for those who intend to purchase one.

The size of a 5-cent coin of  the product is all I need each time, it lathers it up nicely. Overall it does a decent job in cleansing my face without drying it out. However, on days when I wear waterproof eye makeup or mascara, I'd have to use my makeup remover prior to washing my face. 

The design of the packaging is very cute at first sight. However it is not practical as it is so stiff which makes it difficult to squeeze the product out. Now it is only the 4th week I used it, suppose there are still plenty of product in it, yet I gotta shake really hard to get it out. Thats a chore especially in the morning when I dont have much time to get ready.

I like the fragrance which is refreshing, but it is not essential to me for an everyday facial wash.

Benefit Foaming Face Wash is available in Sephora store, at 35sgd for 127.5g. It is rather pricey for a ok face wash. 

Will I buy it again? No. With this price tag, I personally think there are better options.

No comments:

Post a Comment