It is Watson time! Quick mention about Ecotools and real technique brushes &Beauty so clean

I passed by Watson today to pick up some of my daily use items. And saw this!
I know Ecotools brush sets are available in Watson long ago as I started my collections of makeup brushes. Till today I still use some of them often. In my opinion, Ecotools has decent quality brushes at reasonable price. Plus all their handles are made of bamboo, they are cruelty-free and Eco friendly. I recommend it to beginners as there is pretty much everything we need for basic makeup application in one set.

Now on the shelf are also some Real technique brushes and sets. I personally didnot get to try it, but for girls who intend to purchase them, now you can grab them conveniently at Watson. It is also the first time I saw beauty so clean conditioning brush cleanser here.


Came home with these. At the moment I'm testing out a few foot exfoliants, maybe will do a review and comparison on the different products later.

Friday is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment