Product Review: Loréal Men Expert VitaLift Revitalising Foam

I have tons of face wash in my bathroom, when I noticed I'm reaching for this one so often these days, I have to recommend it -) Yeah I know it is from L'oreal's men expert skincare range, but does not mean only men can use it. It is good for everyone who has combo to oily skin. I love it as it contains salicylic acid, which I think everyone should include in their skincare routine, to gently exfoliate our skin on a daily basis.

It foams up very well and does a great job in cleaning the pores, without stripping it of the essential oils. My skin feels clean soft and smooth to touch after use, never dry, tight or irritated.

I purchased it from Watson's at 10.90 sgd, for 100mls of product, really a good bargain.

Will I purchase it again? Yes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rae/ Author! I'm a guy and I bought this product too. It says on the back "Apply a skincare after use." Is there any L'Oreal Men Expert product I can partner with this? I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to skin care.. Just starting to use some skin care products.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. scroll down on this page It tells you the skincare routine to use with the foam https://www.loreal-paris.com.sg/products/men/men-moisturizer/vita-lift-anti-ageing-eye-serum

    ReplyDelete