3 of my favourite mascaras



In the first picture are my natural lashes, short, straight, point downwards, they are also stubborn to get held in place after being curled. :-/

So when I look for a good mascara, I need it to do well in lengthening and volumizing, and has long-lasting power. Considering the humid climate we are living in Singapore, I go for waterproof always.

These 3 are the ones I use over and over again. I thought it is a good idea to put them together for a bit comparison.

LANCOME Hypnose Star Waterproof: It gets to every lash, work very well for lengthening, not the best for volumizing tho. It gives a natural and flattering effect with just one coat, and some thickening effect with two or more coats. It is sweatproof and smudge-free. It lasts forever.

I bought it at Sephora, sgd50.

CHANEL Inimtable Waterproof: It does what it says. So far it is the queen for volumizing and lengthening. Best part, no clumps! Every lash get nicely separated. I love most how my lashes are curled when using it. It lasts till when I decide to remove it in the night, good for Singapore weather.

I bought it at Chanel store, sgd50.

SASATINNIE Super Dolly Powerful Curling Mascara: This is my first love in the world of mascaras. Very good at lengthening and it holds the curls forever. The only thing I don't like about it is, it can get some lashes stuck together during application, so I sometimes end up looking like have less lashes than I actually do. And it can be a little clumpy, which I am not a huge fan of. But overall it is still a very good one for only sgd9.80. Available at SASA beauty store.

No comments:

Post a Comment