Product review: ENDOCARE gelcream(Another great snail product!!)

Before I review this product, there is a little story worth telling. I work in a dermatologist's office, naturally I'm exposed to more skincare products as many sales reps come in frequently to introduce their products often with samples provided. About 3 weeks ago I was given one vial of 'acne serum' to try, apparently my dermatologist was somewhat interested in bringing it in. Because I have oily and acne-prone skin, she asked me to use it for a few weeks and give my feedback. I used it diligently. In the end it didnot work well on me, my skin hated it. It became itchy and very irritable.

In order to help my skin recover from its nightmare, I reached out for endocare gel cream, which is known as an intensive and lasting moisturizer, with regenerative and antioxidant properties. It is gentle yet effective, often recommended for use after aesthetic treatment such as chemical peel, laser etc.

After 4 weeks' use, I now can appreciate this product more.

It has a light and soothing fragrance. Gets absorbed very quickly into skin, and doesnot feel greasy on my combo-oily skin. I used it every morning and night, on my face(including undereye area) and neck. Once I rub it in, my skin feels calm and ready to receive other skincares I put over it. For moisturizing power, I'd rate it 4.5 on the scale of 5.
 
Here is some info I got from the sales representive, this cream is formulated with an unique technology(SCA biorepair technology), based on the secretions of snails. And it is definitely good to know, they don't harm the snails during the process:)

It claims:
The Endocare is a line of products designed to combat cutaneous photoaging, derived from research on burned skin by irradiation (cancer treatments, Chernobyl nuclear disaster). Is formulated with SCA Biorepair Tecnology, based on the secretion of Cryptomphalus, a small land snail Helix aspersa.

The Endocare is a complementary care ideal dermocosmetic techniques of facial rejuvenation: peeling, laser, Microdermabrasion, etc, reducing recovery time, minimizing the discomfort of post treatment and maintaining longer the results obtained with these techniques
 

Will I buy it again? Absolutely yes!

To younger and beautiful skin,
Rae

7 comments:

  1. How much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Around 40sgd. Definitely try it when you have a chance. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you advise where to purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, in Singapore it is exclusively available in dermatologists' clinics and certain GP clinics. Good luck:)

      Delete
  5. what is the difference between Endocare gel cream Endocare tensage cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. The economic times numerous individuals have lost their homes many people face losing their homes now SCA Eye Gel know your rights know your choices come converse with the experts right here power span properties by the way will converse with you for nothing wed not charge NDP's Mike breaks properties.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/sca-eyegel/

    ReplyDelete