Product review: Aknicare cleanser

I was given a few sachets of aknicare cleanser samples when purchasing aknicare cream. Honestly for the first few wash I didnot like it, as I found the texture is rather liquid-y, when rubbed in water there was minimal foams. I had the feeling that my face was not cleansed properly.

After that I experimented other method of using this cleanser, I was then officially impressed!


It comes in a bottle with twist open dispensing cap, Texture of the cleanser is liquidy, it is clear in color.

I use it twice a day, following my new method:

1) Wet face and both hands.
2) Take aknicare cleanser about the size of a 20-cents coin
3) Rub the cleanser inbetween palms, do NOT add any more water at all. There you go, tons of foams.
4) Now start massaging them onto face using circular motion. The foams will get into pores and clean the skin thoroughly.
5) Rinse face under running water.

My face feels super clean and happy :)

Aknicare cleanser has a surface sebum-regulating action and also deeply cleanses the skin, removes debris and surface sebum, and unblock pores in preparation for skincare. It also contains an anti-bacterial agent.

Akinicare cleanser is designed to alter the skin's surface environment and ensures the skin is receptive to other products:
  • Reduce surface sebum-less oily skin
  • Deeply cleanse skin-removes dirt, grease and debris
  • Reduce skin proliferation-surface exfoliant
  • Anti-bacterial action-promote normal skin bacteria levels
  • Indirectly provides calming and soothing properties-reduce pain and swelling

This is my current favourite face wash, I will definitely repurchase it. However, it is only recommended for those who have combo-oily skin. 


Please also check out my review on Aknicare cream here. If you tried it or any other products from the aknicare range, please let me know your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I've recently tried this cleanser. I think it's much more effective than Avene's cleanance gel. After your review on the aknicare cream I'm thinking of buying this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beauty Edict, glad it works for you as well. I just got my 2nd bottle now, definitely worth buying. :)

      Delete