Back in 2014!

After sending off my parents and niece from Bangkok airport, I headed back to Singapore together with my old life, I thought, knowing I have a lot on my plate.

The immediate reality I had to deal with is the aftertaste of a whatsapp message I received from my future boss when I was still overseas, his last-minute change of plan has absolutely changed how I looked at certain things, even though I can understand the mentality of small business owners. Still it was probably not a wise move. Well..no harm no foul.

For the first time in 15 years I welcomed the New Year with my family. 2014 is here. It is a year for me to make real changes. After everything I went thru in year 2013, I realized regardless of all circumstances, now I only want keep my eyes on my goal, anything else is distraction, they don't matter at all by end of the day.

I want to thank everyone for reading, and following my entries. And I wish all of you a brand New Year fills with love, happiness and success.

Cheers
Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment