Happy Valentines' Day to all

Valentines' Day is a celebration of love.

How did you celebrate the day? And who's your valentine?

It is almost crazy how my day turnt out to be. Knowing how much I wished to spend the day wif someone I always think dear to my heart, I had to let him go just the night before. No explanation is necessary, just because the truth is that clear. Only women in love dont see the truth till something happens.

If you happened to know the old me, you would expect I crumble.
But now I accepted it. I know the only thing I can do for myself is looking forward.

Took a day-off from office
Went on a makeup job
Rewarded myself a hearty meal
Reserved quiet time for myself and massage
Attended an amazing yoga class by Adeline(She tailored for today specially 'open our hearts')
Received a text from my client how much her husband and she loved my work
Now in bed and zzZZzzZ.. -)

No comments:

Post a Comment